Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Journey to 1st Session of Mozilla


  It's Big Journey and Big story to share with up.. A BE/ Btech student with same ambiguity , same passion to do innovate something or same passion to do some thing exceptional than other showed me path while surfing on Internet I found some thing Firefox ambassadors & REMO program , I Don't what all the program is but I thought it can give me new challenges  , new people and I thought to apply but no replay for few days after a big wait I got replay saying to be active or to contribute something before you come to REMO Program looking at that mail was little disappointing but didn't gave up and started to search Mozilla reps near by and Found a wonderful human being "Vineel Reddy Pindi" approached him that sir I want to do these things and wrote up a big mail.

Days passing on and somewhere on internet I found there's a Mozilla Event Gonna happen in Pune and I went along with my friend. Event was great but the thing was attracted me alot is "Mozilla Swag" a Id card tag and firefox Badge . Lol >>!!  Seriously,  I don't know but that motivated me alot to start up the things.

After coming back from pune a small thought process is running in my mind . Why don't  I conduct event of Firefox at my School and City . I have made my ground work and approached Vinnel and very first time I Met him a Bakery at Hyderabad and spoke with him for a hour but truly that changed my views what I had on Mozilla and open source. Its not just a similar student ambassador program more than that its a passion of learning and sharing . That was big day for me to celebrate and than went forward redesign my event at hometown.

Everything set up and I started to build my team . But a big question what they know about Mozilla. So I took a introductory session of Mozilla and its mission to My event crew at my college.

This is my 1st meet with all the best brains of the college and its my session on Mozilla and open source...

"Techzilla Crew"
- We are Workaholics







That's it I started with the 1st session at college and My plan was given up due to uncertainty and agitations went on political issues at locality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment