Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mozilla Representation at Smart City Hackathon at BVRIT College for Women in Hyderabad

Yay Mozillians

         I got a chance to represent Mozilla at Smart City Hackathon conducted by Hackmania at Bvrit Women's College in Hyderabad. There are around 60 passionate participants . I decided to make it m more open Session , I Started to share few insights of my journey of Mozilla , I helped them to understand to build better hacks and get better Ideas to students.
        Later I got a chance to Share about Mozilla and its mission , Open Source,  Mozilla projects , products, Programs . As there are lot of technology Enthusiasts at the event, I spent time to speak about MDN, Firefox OS Apps and Web Maker tools.




      I also took my time to speak about FSA program and soon we see lots of  FSA's Coming from same college. Pretty Soon with fellow folks and Mozillains from Hyd We gonna plan a Maker Part Fest at the college.


    I want to thank @AkshayTiwari for Opportunity and Hackmania Team for getting me to my favorite college.  Also I would like to thank Vasantha Mam HOD CSE BVRIT Women's for kind support.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment